Saturday, July 7, 2012

It's a Dirty Shame

It's been a while since I've been here; seems like it should have been a productive time here if anywhere, but I guess I've been in too much of a funk to do any soul-baring. I'm not going to make it to a concert I hoped to get to tomorrow in Bozeman which is a disappointment, but in the process I discovered a Bozeman band which will be the opener. The Dirty Shame is a good country rock band which I hope I'll catch some other time. You can hear their cd at their website. They made me think a bit of favorite Canadians Fiftymen whose free live cd I recently downloaded at their website. When all else fails, music still makes life worth living for me.


I'm in the process of finalizing dates for a winter job here and an April vacation in New Orleans. When I get those done, I'll start thinking more about where I'll be spending my October/November time off, and next summer's job. I'm ready to change that summer job after three years for both work and interpersonal reasons. I may try to switch to a different job in the office here, but I'm also tempted to try to get a job in one of the southern locations near Yellowstone Lake for a change of scenery and opportunity to do different hikes and enjoy cooler summer temperatures.

 

No comments: